Re: [Exim] Generic executable content killer

Author: Dr Andrew C Aitchison
To: EXIM users list
Subject: Re: [Exim] Generic executable content killer
On Mon, 8 May 2000, Nigel Metheringham wrote:

if error_message or not first_delivery
then
finish
endif

What does this do for subsequent delivery ?

If bad mails are failed, I assume the can't be a subsequent delivery ?
However, I imagine that with auto_thaw a frozen bad message may get a
second delivery ?

In this case, does the subsequent delivery see "finish", meaning
that the filter does nothing, and the bad mail gets through ?

Or is the filter result cached from the first delivery ?

I'm reluctant to play with this on a live system to answer my own
questions.

Dr. Andrew C. Aitchison        Computer Officer, DPMMS, Cambridge
A.C.Aitchison@???    http://www.dpmms.cam.ac.uk/~werdna