Re: [Exim] Crazy expansion

Author: Dave C.
To: Vadim Vygonets
CC: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] Crazy expansion
Dragons? Pshaw.. You should see my bash scripts (Er, actually you
probably shouldnt ;)

Anyway, I had most of it figured out, except the match() and the
exists() checks.. I appreciate your assistance (And the beautiful way
your indented the code to make it readable).

Exim will continue to rule, and all the people at the company we just
took over will love us since we will be able to continue to offer them
the same type of mail service they are used to, with better reliability
that comes from not running on NT, and we wont have to worry about
being an open relay while permitting them to send from foreign dialups.
All I have to do is come up with a webbable interface for them to add
users to those /path/to/domain/passwd file and we're all set!

(And I did catch your second message about the crypteq being reversed -
I probably would have figured it out eventually )