Re: [Exim] I LOVE YOU - Virus-Filter?

Author: Marilyn Davis
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] I LOVE YOU - Virus-Filter?
Exim People,

Thanks for the quick work at making a filter for this.

This is my first time to try a filter and I must be making some kind of
mistake.

I know that the configure part is good because, when I first implemented
it, my log file complained:

2000-05-04 10:42:38 12nPe2-0002UN-00 Error in message_filter file: quote missing at end of string in line 7

So, I added a back-slash on line 7 and it quit complaining.

I tried a test. I just sent myself the following message, which I
would think the filter would catch, but it slipped right through.
Certainly a copy of the filter contains all the text it's looking for.
Or what am I missing?

Thanks for your help.

Marilyn Davis, Ph.D.
eVote - online polling software for email lists
http://www.deliberate.com
marilyn@???
+1 650 965-7121  (USA)