著者: Hubbard, Matt
To: 'Nigel Metheringham'
CC: 'exim-users@exim.org'
題目: RE: [Exim] exim subject filter in 2.12
Well gosh Nigel,

Now that you mention it, it had "entered my mind" to check on the list.
There was nothing there about it when I looked, so I posted a message.

How about looking at the archives by date:-

http://www.exim.org/pipermail/exim-users/Week-of-Mon-20000501/date.html

"I don't suppose it had entered your mind to even check the arrival times of
the messages before posting such a message as the one you wrote below?"

Is this how flame wars start?

Cheers,
Matt.