Re: [Exim] I LOVE YOU - Virus-Filter?

Author: Andromeda
To: Exim
Subject: Re: [Exim] I LOVE YOU - Virus-Filter?
At 14:35 04/05/2000 +0200, you wrote:
>So true... I think that's a good idea, although some webdesigners may send
>these as part of debugging a script or similar. Besides, typing ".vbs" into
>an email, the message will fail.

Now that we are all getting all into a frenzy regarding this, is there any
way I can customize the "fail" text, but NOT by specifying it in my filter,
i.e. by including the text similar to the prohibition_message setting?

My filter looks as follows:

if ($message_body CONTAINS "LOVE-LETTER-FOR-YOU.TXT.vbs" and
    $message_body CONTAINS "kindly check the attached LOVELETTER coming
from me." and
    $header_subject IS "ILOVEYOU") then
   fail text "Virus detected"
endif

I want to be able to specify a file that contains the message text for this
virus test.

With Regards

Andromeda

- The Andromeda HTML Workshop - http://www.htmlworkshop.com/