Re: [Exim] 3.14 and quota_warning_threshold

Author: Richard Leyton
To: Heinz Ekker
CC: exim-users
New-Topics: [Exim] All out of ideas...
Subject: Re: [Exim] 3.14 and quota_warning_threshold
On Wed, May 03, 2000 at 05:19:16PM +0200, Heinz Ekker wrote:
> Hi!
>
> Perhaps this is already known, but I couldn't find anything about it on the
> website/mailing list archive (didn't look too hard, though).
>
> I recently upgraded an 3.03 installation to 3.14, and the working
> configuration for warning users about their mailbox filling up suddenly
> stopped working.

have to admit i had some strange behaviour with the quota functionality
too, on moving 3.13->3.14. people who weren't (apparantly) over quota,
were receiving the warning messages after the upgrade. work being what
it is, i've not had a chance to look into it in the necessary detail, but
figured i should at least add my voice to the crowd.

i've disabled the feature for now anyway (i was getting grief about it
from on high. like i've got infinite disk space. *ggrrrrr*), as 3.14 has
worked well otherwise.

i hope to do some more investigation when things settle down a bit.

regards,

richard.

--
Richard Leyton           | http://www.beenz.com - The web's currency.