[Exim] forward file

Inizio della pagina
Autore: Paul Atkinson
To: exim-users
Oggetto: [Exim] forward file
Hi I was wondering if anyone could advise me.

I currently have genie (www.genie.co.uk) set to forward e-mail's to my
mobile phone. This works great, especially as I receive a number of
urgent e-mails regarding network problems in college etc.

However I have two problems:

a) despite my best efforts to persuade otherwise some people insist on
sending HTML messages to me. As the SMS message on my phone truncates at
160 characters I would like to cut the "this is a multi...." out of any
HTML messages so that the pain text gets to me.

b) As I get network messages, some are urgent and others are merely for
auditing purposes. Is it possible to filter out messages with certain
words in the subject of message body so the auditing ones don't get
forwarded.

Finally I leave a copy of all my messages on the server as well to that I
can collect them when I return to my PC.

Thanks for any help.

Paul Atkinson