Re: [Exim] forwardfile director and headers_add

トップ ページ
このメッセージを削除
このメッセージに返信
著者: Hans Morten Kind
To: exim-users
題目: Re: [Exim] forwardfile director and headers_add
On Fri, Apr 28, 2000 at 02:10:35PM +0100, Philip Hazel wrote:
> On Fri, 28 Apr 2000, Hans Morten Kind wrote:
>
> > Am I missing something or is it not possible to
> > add headers using the forwardfile director?
>
> It should work.

What I was missing was the effect of calling another
director with unseen set. The headers added was reset
before the actual delivery ... as documented in Ch 19.

I reorganized exim.conf and my problem was solved.

It would have been nice though, to have another option
to the directors which would continue directing the
address without resetting headers added previously.

hmk