Re: [Exim] Admin power

Author: Philip Hazel
To: Marius Vincent
CC: Exim-Users
Subject: Re: [Exim] Admin power
On Fri, 28 Apr 2000, Marius Vincent wrote:

> Like I want to say : "You are a very bad boy for e-mailing porn around."
> How can I do that when maybe using "exim -Mg message_id" ?

You can't do that with -Mg (it's been on the Wish List for ages, but
I've never somehow managed to do it). What I tend to do is to use -Mar
to get the message sent to myself, and then forward it with a comment
attached.

Where are you in ZA? Are you coming to the AfNOG workshop in Cape Town
next week (www.afnog.org)?