Re: [Exim] Virtual domains and aliases

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Vadim Vygonets
A: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] Virtual domains and aliases
Quoth Vadim Vygonets on Fri, Apr 28, 2000:
> This time, I'm helping you not because you
> showed any effort to solve the problem, but because your question
> is interesting. This doesn't usually happen to me.

Sorry, this is my Polish Jewish genes acting. Soon I'll probably
be saying something like "I spent all afternoon writing these
config files and you don't use them" or "Go ahead, unsubscribe
from the mailing list, leave me alone here, I don't care", and
tell everybody to marry nice Jewish girls. I will post to the
list with Brooklyn accents.

Ye Gods! I hope this nightmare will never become real.
Otherwise, considering my age, if it continues, my grandchildren
will be really really unlucky.

Vadik.

--
If there was anything that depressed him more than his own
cynicism, it was that quite often it still wasn't as cynical as