著者: Vadim Vygonets
To: Exim-Users
題目: Re: [Exim] Mass Mail
Quoth Marius Vincent on Wed, Apr 26, 2000:
> Perl script.I suck at perl.Is there no other way?

What about putting whitespace between sentences?

awk -F: '{print $1}' </etc/passwd >/var/exim/all

In the /etc/aliases add the line:

all:        :include:/var/exim/all

Or, alternatively, creating a script in /var/exim/mailall:

#!/bin/sh

/usr/sbin/sendmail -oi -oem `awk -F: '{print $1}' </etc/passwd`

And piping mail to 'all' to this script:

all:    |/var/exim/mailall

The awk command probably needs to be refined for most cases to
only include real users, such as:

awk -F: '$3 >= 100 {print $1}' </etc/passwd

1. Trim the quoted text to the relevant minimum.
2. Write responses to parts of the original message _after_ the
properly relevant parts.

What you did was (and I'm counting your sins here) (1)putting
your one-line response before the (2)whole quotted text (most of
which was irrelevant to the response), and (3)sending reply to a
private message to a public mailing list.

> From: Dr Yann Golanski [mailto:yann@theplanet.net]

From what I know about Yann, I really doubt that his mailer
generated such perverted From: header.

> Sent: 26 April 2000 11:43

No such header in RFC 822.

> To: Marius Vincent

Yet another non-compliance.

Vadik.

--
When in doubt, just be yourself. And if that fails, su root.