Re: [Exim] Spam (again)

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Chris Knipe
To: Ian Southam, exim-users
Betreff: Re: [Exim] Spam (again)
Hi..

Old reply perhaps, but here goes...

You can have your dialups to forcefully (ipchain redirects, MX records,
firewalls, however you want to acomplish this), force them to relay through
one SMTP server on your location. On that SMTP server then, you can
possibly run scripts / routers / directors / whatever to check the messages,
and minimize the possibilty of spamming ?

Exim allready also have quite a few built in options that can be used to
minimize the generation of spamming, and they should proove to be quite
handy in setting up such a SMTP "router" for your dialup clients (and
perhaps other machines in your organization) for effective relaying...

Chow
Chris