Re: [Exim] FAQ Q1003

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Philip Hazel
To: dmitry_v_ivanov
CC: exim-users
Betreff: Re: [Exim] FAQ Q1003
On Fri, 21 Apr 2000 dmitry_v_ivanov@??? wrote:

> I think that I have more simple answer rather than in FAQ.
> I don't know is it wrong or not, but it works:
>
> Rewriting rules:
>
> root@mydomain      "${if eq {${extract{2}{@}{$h_to:}}}{mydomain}\
>                                    {root@mydomain}{dmitry_v_ivanov@???}}" \
>                                    wFfs

It won't work if a message has recipients both in your domain and
outside your domain. The internal recipient will get a message with a
rewritten sender.

> I don't know how to apply this rule for many recipiens but according
> to exim spec, you may test the $received_for and compare $recipients
> domains with your local_domains.

$received_for is set when there is ONE recipient only.

Exim has just one copy of a message. If it has both internal and
external recipients, the same copy of the message cannot be used for
both of them, if you want to have different sender addresses. That is
why the message has to be split into two different messages if you want
to do this.