Re: [Exim] can't send mail

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Leonardo Boselli
To: Philip Hazel
CC: learning user, exim-users
Betreff: Re: [Exim] can't send mail
On 19 Apr 00, at 15:44, Philip Hazel wrote:

> I don't understand. I never have to do anything special for PCRE when
> I test compile Exim on various systems. The code is within the Exim
> source tree. It just gets included automatically.

It does if you installed the pcre libraries, but if you did not installed
and you rely just on the ones with the exim distribution you have to
add to makefile . At least I had to do it on 3.13 under slink.
I have not tried 3.14 so i cannot say if the problem is still there or
not ...
Leonardo Boselli
nucleo informatico e telematico
Dipartimento Ingegneria Civile