[Exim] AMaViS + exim (remote SMTP)

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Rainer Link
A: exim-users
Asunto: [Exim] AMaViS + exim (remote SMTP)
Hi!

I released AMaViS 0.2.0-pre6-clm-rl-8 yesterday - it's available at
www.unixzone.com/virus/

Currently, the README.exim describes the following setup for remote
SMTP.

TRANSPORT CONFIGURATION:

scanmails_remote:
driver = pipe
bsmtp = all
batch_max = 32767
# we need sender_address and local_part for generating of notification
# messages, if a virus was found. Well, this isn't really needed, as
# afaik exim sets some environment variables
command = "/usr/sbin/scanmails -f ${sender_address} -d
${local_part}@${host}"
# hmm, ${recipients} didn't work
user = amavis
group = amavis

ROUTER CONFIGURATION:

vircheck:
condition = "${if eq {$received_protocol}{scanned-ok} {0}{1}}"
driver = domainlist
route_list = "*"
transport = scanmails_remote

Well, this works, but it has a (major) disadvantage: if a message is
send to n recipients, the message is scanned n-times and also n alerts
(virus reports) are send to the administrator.

How can this be avoided? Any suggestions and hints are appreciated.

Thanks!

best regards,
Rainer Link
(Member of AMaViS Development Team)

--
Rainer Link  | Student of Computer Networking
rainer@??? | University of Applied Sciences, Furtwangen, Germany