[Exim] system_aliases configfile question

トップ ページ
このメッセージを削除
このメッセージに返信
著者: Mark Symonds
To: exim-users
題目: [Exim] system_aliases configfile question

Hi, running a smaller site here, exim has basically a
default config. We are developing a webmail system in perl
and need /etc/aliases to be read by a group we made, "webgroup".
But upon chgrp and chmod g+rw on aliases no more mails get
delivered with the following error in paniclog:

2000-04-15 13:25:54 12gZ8c-0005Fk-00 system_aliases director:
/etc/aliases (lsearch lookup): file mode 0664 should not contain
0020 (check the modemask option)

Is there a way to make aliases rw by another group? Having
trouble finding this in the documentation, any pointers to
which part of the manual I should look at?

TIA,

--
Mark

---
When a man calls an animal "vicious", he usually means that it
will attempt to defend itself when he tries to kill it.
---