著者: Erik Johansson
To: exim-users
題目: Re: [Exim] About aliases in one file
Vadik wrote at Sun, 9 Apr 2000:
> Quoth Erik Johansson on Sat, Apr 08, 2000:
> > I would like to have a alias file, wher you can have both just names and
> > names@domains
> >
> > I think this can be done with the FAQ/C030,

[SNIPP]

> No, it's not terribly inefficient. Maybe with lsearch, yes, but
> not with other lookup types (e.g., dbm). Lsearch is terribly
> inefficient anyway, so it doesn't really matter.

That was what I meant to improve the performance of lsearch it would be
better to beable to do two lookups at once. Or to use a regexp, the
problem is that you want to be able to choose which of the keys to
choose if you end up with two.

This might be considered abit crufty though...