Re: [Exim] Slow

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Jeffrey Goldberg
To: Lorens Kockum
CC: exim-users
Betreff: Re: [Exim] Slow
On 14 Apr 2000, Lorens Kockum wrote:

> On exim-users jeff@??? wrote:
> >It seems to take a long time for me to send mail
>
> Reflex, off the cuff: DNS lookups timing out. rDNS lookups timing out.

Alternatively, rfc1413 identd timeout. Look for rfc1413 in the index of
the manual and work from there.

Some firewalls will blackhole instead of refuse ident requests, forcing
exim to wait to timeout, instead of continuing without the ident
immediately.

-j

--
Jeffrey Goldberg                +44 (0)1234 750 111 x 2826
 Cranfield Computer Centre      FAX         751 814