Re: [Exim] Transient lsearch failures, Exim 3.13, Possible b…

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Philip Hazel
A: Drew Skinner
Cc: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] Transient lsearch failures, Exim 3.13, Possible bug ?
On Wed, 12 Apr 2000, Drew Skinner wrote:

> When 'lsearch'ing the file for the correct destination I am getting
> some failures that I am at a loss to explain.

My initial suspicion is that this may be a de-duplication effect.

Thanks for the clear evidence you posted!

> hr@???:           xi_xerxes_wania,xi_chris_ouslis
> judy@???:          ejudy, judyjohnston@???

> >  hr@???
> xi_xerxes_wania@???
>    deliver to xi_xerxes_wania in domain connect.ca
>    director = localuser, transport = local_delivery

> Fails delivery to a second (valid) user.

Does look mysterious at first. Please run

exim -d9 -bt hr@???

That will give a lot more information as to how Exim is processing the
address - in particular, it will indicate what each director is doing.
Mail the result to me if you can't understand it (but I'm now going to
be offline till tomorrow morning my time).