[Exim-Announce] Exim 3.14 is available

Author: Philip Hazel
To: exim-announce
Subject: [Exim-Announce] Exim 3.14 is available
I have just placed Exim 3.14 on the primary ftp site:

ftp://ftp.csx.cam.ac.uk/pub/software/email/exim/exim-3.14.tar.gz

271b4b7f5a2e6c292d0c69f1d44dc013 exim-3.14.tar.gz

There are quite a large number of changes since 3.13. These are listed
in doc/ChangeLog, a copy of which can be separately downloaded from

ftp://ftp.csx.cam.ac.uk/pub/software/email/exim/ChangeLogs/ChangeLog-3.14.gz

It's been running here without problems, but everybody's configuration
is different, so please watch it for a bit to be sure I haven't broken
anything.

I have *not* updated the main manual (that's why it's 3.14 and not
3.20). All the new features are temporarily documented in doc/NewStuff,
a copy of which can be separately downloaded from

ftp://ftp.csx.cam.ac.uk/pub/software/email/exim/ChangeLogs/NewStuff-3.14.gz

For the next few months I intend to concentrate on finishing The Book.
Consequently, though I will certainly fix bugs asap, and there may well
be new releases as a result, I don't plan to do any development