Re: [Exim] migration to exim

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Vadim Vygonets
A: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] migration to exim
Quoth Philipp V. Patrushoff on Tue, Apr 11, 2000:
> I want to install exim on my uucp relay.
> I have some domains for which some addresses are forwarded to other domains, the others are sent thru uucp
> Ex:
> user1@??? -> someone1@???
> user2@??? -> someone2@???
> *@domain1.com     -> system1

Set up a domainlist router routing mail to several addresses to
their domains, which should probably be the first router:

special_domains:
driver = domainlist
transport = remote_smtp
condition = "${lookup{$local_part@$domain}lsearch{/etc/special.aliases}{yes}{no}}"
route_list = "* localhost byname"
self = local

And an aliasfile director, which should probably be the first
director:

special_aliases:
driver = aliasfile
file_transport = address_file
pipe_transport = address_pipe
file = /etc/special.aliases
search_type = lsearch
include_domain

The file /etc/special.aliases contains mapping such as:

user1@???: someone1@???
user2@???: someone2@???

I assume that addresses in domain2.net and domain3.org are
delivered to their respective mailservers in their usual manner,
as specified in your exim configuration, and require no special
twiddling.

May I ask why you need this interesting setup?

Vadik.

--
A fool's brain digests philosophy into folly, science into
superstition, and art into pedantry.  Hence University education.