[Exim] Exim-Mailinglist

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Daniel Buchholz
To: Exim-Liste
Betreff: [Exim] Exim-Mailinglist
Hi!

My setup contains a closed mailinglist built with an exim forwardfile
director:

liste:
driver = forwardfile
domains = [listdomain]
local_parts = liste
file = /var/spool/mail/aliases/liste
senders = /var/spool/mail/aliases/liste
no_check_local_user
forbid_pipe
forbid_file
one_time
skip_syntax_errors
errors_to = webmaster@[listdomain]
headers_remove = "reply-to"
headers_add = "reply-to: liste@[listdomain]"

Some questions there:
1. I sometimes receive delivery notifications if some list user requested
one. The notifications are not bounced to the sender but to webmaster@... Do
other MTA use the errors_to header for that?

2. Sometimes the system has done deliveries half way down the list and then
the next connection times out. Same with secondary servers for that
recipient. So the second half of the list is delayed 10 mins until this one
delivery times out on two servers. How can I handle this? Can I set smtp
timeout to 1 min for the list and default to 5 min for the rest?

Other ideas for improvement?

Thanks

Daniel