Re: [Exim] Rewriting based on to: address

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Philip Hazel
To: Josha Foust
CC: exim-users
Betreff: Re: [Exim] Rewriting based on to: address
On Sun, 9 Apr 2000, Josha Foust wrote:

> real_email@??? ${lookup mysql{select userid from outgoing where to='$h_to:'}{$value}fail} rsfF

You need quotes in that:

real_email@??? "${lookup mysql{select userid from outgoing where to='$h_to:'}{$value}fail}" rsfF

> The last part of this system is that I would like the actual userid' accounts
> to be invisible from the outside. I.E. you can't send email to them directly,
> it all goes through my alias system, but they get all their mail delivered to
> that account.

Stick in a smartuser director that bounces them on messages coming from
outside. Something like

bounce:
  driver = smartuser
  condition = ${if and {
                       {!eq {$sender_host_address}{}}
                       {...test $original_local_part for banned address}
                       }
              {yes}{no}}
   new_address = :fail: Unknown user

(Untested, off the top of my head.)