[Exim] Exim vs qmail and others.

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: exim-users
To: exim-users
Betreff: [Exim] Exim vs qmail and others.
hi,

I am a really new exim and sendmail like user.
I need to delivery mail on a WAN : mail should
be delivery and taken from server host 2 or 3 times a day.

One possible fix : Fetchmail and junk for get message
and a smtp client to send on the real server.
That is not a good way for me: am I right?

If I do not take this solution, I would like
to know what are differences between sendmail, exim,
qmail and others.

I read that exim has a really fast algorithm for delivering,
but, if speed is not a constraint, how can I decide?

I would like to learn one MTA, why choose exim?

Best regards.

/sebastien.major@???