[Exim] Exim 3.13, Mysql vdomain aliases and local deliveries…

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Peter Lockhart
A: exim-users
Asunto: [Exim] Exim 3.13, Mysql vdomain aliases and local deliveries.
(Apologies for incomplete previous posting)

I am wanting to port my 2.12 text-based lsearch system to mysql-handled
virtualdomains in 3.13
Here is the config on the new test 3.13 installation:

mysql_servers = localhost/exim_vmail/doot/doot

local_delivery:
driver = appendfile
file = /var/mail/${local_part}
delivery_date_add
envelope_to_add
return_path_add
group = mail
mode = 0660

 # Directors
 mysql_system_aliases:
   driver = aliasfile
   file_transport = address_file
   pipe_transport = address_pipe
   search_type = mysql
   query = "select userid from domain_table where aliasid='$local_part'
and \
                domain='$domain'"

This all works fine for users within the domains (should they exist),
aliases not existing with the vdomain are bounced as expected. Good.

BUT 2 problems:

1) Previously I used text files (lsearch) for my local_domains listing
as follows:

local_domains = lsearch;/usr/local/exim/aliases/domains

How do I port this to mysql, from the manual I seem to need something
like:
local_domains = foo.com:${lookup mysql{"select distinct domain \
from domain_table"}}

This and fiddled syntax versions dont seem to yield the results I need.
Can anyone help ?

2) Lets assume the domain 'foo.com' is handled locally, but no alias
'peter' exists within it. Local user 'peter' exists however.
Delivery to peter@??? is allowed and gets delivered to local system
user peter (using local_delivery transport). How can this be stopped ?

Previously, I got around this by using the following directors in 2.12:
system_aliases: \
except_domains = "lsearch;/usr/local/exim/aliases/domains"

localuser:
except_domains = "lsearch;/usr/local/exim/aliases/domains"

Thus delivery didn't fall through to local users unless explicitly
addressed
This option isnt available in 3.13 it seems. I have tried using
"no_more" and similar option in the mysql director, with no luck.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Regards
Peter Lockhart