Re: [Exim] Bounce based on MX record

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Philip Hazel
A: michael
Cc: chaser, exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] Bounce based on MX record
On 8 Apr 2000 michael@??? wrote:

> But then mails to domains where I am best preference MX without having
> them configured as local domain would also bounce instead of getting
> frozen. Personally, I like such mails to get frozen for correcting the
> mistake later. Just mail with an MX that resolves to 127.0.0.1 should
> be refused.

This item is on the Wish List, but I'm afraid it has not made it into
the forthcoming 3.14 release.

  (126) 05-Jan-2000 M  Rejection of 127.0.0.1 addresses

  Apparently there are some domains in the DNS that have A records pointing to
  127.0.0.1, which cause defers/freezes etc if anyone tries to mail to them. The
  requirement is for a way to pretend that such records do not exist. This should
  probably be per-router.