Re: [Exim] Connection Refused

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Tabor J. Wells
A: Pollywog
Cc: Jeff Fiegel, exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] Connection Refused
On Mon, Apr 10, 2000 at 12:48:15AM -0000,
Pollywog <pollywog@???> is thought to have said:

> On 10-Apr-2000 00:29:59 Jeff Fiegel wrote:
> > Is there any special reason why a server would be refusing a
> > connection
> > from my server??? this one guys messages are starting to build
> > up.....
>
> Did you try 'exim -bh <this.user.s.ip>' ?
> Maybe that will tell you why.

Wrong way around. That'll tell you why you might be refusing connections
for someone else's IP.

TO answer the original poster's question: If they're refusing your
connection (as opposed to giving you a SMTP error on connection -- try to
deliver a message in verbose mode) then one of two things is happening:
either the MTA on that server is no longer listening on port 25 (ie it
crashed) or they are TCP wrappering connections from your server (try
connecting to port 25 on that server from someplace else to verify).

Tabor

Tabor J. Wells                                     twells@???
Fsck It!                 Just another victim of the ambient morality