Re: [Exim] Very large mailing lists (Exim vs Isocor)

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Dave Cinege
To: Nigel Metheringham
CC: exim-users
Betreff: Re: [Exim] Very large mailing lists (Exim vs Isocor)
Nigel Metheringham wrote:

> Exim would probably handle this, but for these characteristics I would
> wonder about using qmail or postfix. The only MTA where I know that
> tests have been done for these delivery profiles is qmail.

Postfix I've never looked at. Qmail I tried way back when and liked exim
better. : > (But I guess I'll look again)

> [Unless of course this is spam in which case words wouldn't express my

First thing I asked them. Their clients are large companies with large
customers lists. Instead of dealing with the art of formatting, mailing, and
dealing with bounces inhouse they give these people a database table of
customers and pay my clients to handle everything. (I believe Compaq uses
them.)