Re: [Exim] Removing messages with stale locks

トップ ページ
このメッセージを削除
このメッセージに返信
著者: Tabor J. Wells
To: Marilyn Davis
CC: development, exim-users, clint.davis
題目: Re: [Exim] Removing messages with stale locks
On Sat, Apr 08, 2000 at 02:57:52PM -0700,
Marilyn Davis <marilyn@???> is thought to have said:

> Hi again.
>
> Before I bring in the new exim executable, I want to remove the
> messages in my queue with stale locks. But when I give the exim -Mrm
> command on them, I just get the message that they are locked.
>
> I knew that! :^)
>
> Can you tell me how to get rid of them? I want to be sure those old
> messages don't go out to my lists again.
>
> I still have old hung processes that probably point to those stale
> locks and are probably waiting for the modem before the last recycle
> or something -- if that helps.

Kill the old, stuck processes, and then do exim -Mrm on the messages in
question.

Tabor
Tabor J. Wells                                     twells@???
Fsck It!                 Just another victim of the ambient morality