[Exim] URGENT Local_Delivery Problem

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Richard Mayhew
To: exim-users
CC: adriaan Eyer - MWeb, pboshoff, bcloete
Betreff: [Exim] URGENT Local_Delivery Problem
Hi all.

We have a serious problem with exim at the moment. We use a configuration
on exim to proxy all mail to another smtp mail host.
We would like ALL mail to be relayed to the smarthost, INCLUDING ALL local
mail accounts.
We run this as a RELAY server for about 3500 domains. One of these domains
is the same as the local machines domain. This presents a problem for the
local accounts on the system. If mail is sent to a user that does exist on
the local server, it tries to deliver the mail locally which is WRONG. We
want all the mail to be relayed to another mail host.

How do we disable all local delivery for the local domain.
Can anyone help with this problem.
Regards
Richard Mayhew

Unix Administrator - M-Web - Cape Town