[Exim] Virtual domains

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Micah Anderson
A: exim-users
Asunto: [Exim] Virtual domains
Hello, I've done a little research first before I decided to bore you with
what is probably a fairly common question. I am trying to set up virtual
domains on my site and was able to find some configuration examples that
led me to set up something that almost works. What doesn't work is if
there is an alias in /etc/aliases or an existing user on the site then the
mail goes to that user (or to that alias) and not to the virtual domain. I
used C015 as my example, so what I have is the following:

local_domains = "domain1.com:mydomain.com:\
               lsearch;/usr/exim/aliases/domains"

Under transports:

local_delivery:
driver = appendfile
file = /var/spool/mail/${local_part}

Under the directors settings:

system_aliases:
# Commented out except_domains because it doesn't work!
# except_domains = "lsearch;/usr/exim/aliases/domains"
driver = aliasfile
file = /etc/aliases
search_type = lsearch

userforward:
# Commented out except_domains because it doesn't work! Micah
# except_domains = "lsearch;/usr/exim/aliases/domains"
no_verify
driver = forwardfile
file = .forward

localuser:
# Commented out except_domains because it doesn't work! Micah
# except_domains = "lsearch;/usr/exim/aliases/domains"
driver = localuser
transport = local_delivery

virtual:
domains = "lsearch;/usr/exim/aliases/domains"
driver = aliasfile
no_more
file = /usr/exim/aliases/$domain-aliases
search_type = lsearch*@

Thanks for your help!!

Micah