[Exim] MX questions.

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Andrew C. Holmes
A: exim-users
Asunto: [Exim] MX questions.
Hello all,

I have no experience of setting up mail in any shape or form...so
apologies if these are lame questions.

I have been asked to set up an exim mail server in a QA environment, I
have install exim and created MX entries in the DNS tables.

I have called one exim installation prdmail1 and another prdmail2, I
want prdmail1 to handle the mail by default.

I can send mail to any local user, but not remotely.
What I would like to happen is any mail sent from any box should go to
prdmail1 and routed either to an internal box or the internet.

Any points or tips would be really appreciated.

Cheers

Andy Holmes