[Exim] exim patch to use sendmail-tls

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: case
A: exim-users
Asunto: [Exim] exim patch to use sendmail-tls
I recently joined this list and after looking through the
archives I havent seen anyone mentioning the possiblity of
using the sendmail-tls code with exim so Id like to
a) ask if anyone has patched exim so it will get along
with sendmail-tls ( a wrapper around sendmail to take
care of the TLS protocol, which, given the command line
compatibility of exim with sendmail should work )

b) get comments/suggestions for a 'hack' of the quick&dirty
variety which appears to let me use sendmail-tls with
exim, which basically consists of commenting out

    smtp_printf("451 SMTP service not available\r\n");
           return FALSE;

in smtp_start_session(void) in smtp_in.c
This is where exim thinks its talking to a socket because
getpeername() *appeared* to work, but in actuality returned
bogus information.. which exim will go on to try to use in
getsockopt() .. which fails.

* sendmail-tls is at http://opensource.3gi.com/sendmail-tls/

Any comments/suggestions ?

Thanks