Re: [Exim] Aliasing or Forwarding for non-user mail accounts…

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Philip Hazel
A: Daniel Einspanjer
Cc: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] Aliasing or Forwarding for non-user mail accounts?
On Thu, 30 Mar 2000, Daniel Einspanjer wrote:

> 1. Could I get some advice (or chapter numbers :) on how I would go having
> e-mail from one e-mail account sent to another instead? Either in the same
> virtual domain or a seperate one?

Alias files. Chapter 21.

> 2. How could I go about setting up some sort of Postmaster account where
> mail to non-existant addresses goes?

(a) Alias file defaults, or (b) A smartuser director after all the
others.

> Could I be really kewl and just have
> the Subject To and From sent to the Postmaster

No, but you could have just the headers sent to postmaster. Check out
system filters (Chapter 44) and the "Exim filtering" document. A filter
could set up an "unseen" delivery, which used a transport that had
"headers_only" set.

Or if we are still talking about undeliverable messages, you could use
an unseen smartuser director after all the others to send the message to
postmaster which still sending an "undeliverable" bounce back to the
sender.

> Could I have a
> seperate Postmaster per domain?

Yes. Alias files again.