Re: [Exim] MajorDomo

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Marilyn Davis
A: Bernhard Erdmann
Cc: Ken Steven, exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] MajorDomo
The code 9 could be coming from wrapper, it could be coming from
majordomo itself because the wrapper overlays itself with majordomo.

I don't see a code 9 in my running majordomo or wrapper but your
version may be newer than mine.

The majordomo experts are at majordomo-users@??? and
they'll be better equipped to help you than exim-users.

But, off hand, I'd check the permissions on my lists directory.

Good luck.

Marilyn Davis, Ph.D.
eVote - online polling software for email lists
http://www.deliberate.com
marilyn@???
+1 650 965-7121  (USA)