[Exim] Feedback on September's Exim Course wanted

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Philip Hazel
A: exim-users
Cc: exim
Asunto: [Exim] Feedback on September's Exim Course wanted
I have been in correspondence with an organization in San Francisco who
are in the business of promoting Open Source software. They are
wondering whether there would be any demand for Exim training in that
part of the world. They have asked me if I can provide any feedback on
the Exim workshop that I ran here last September, to try to judge
whether it's the kind of thing they are interested in.

So, if any of you who came last September feel able to do so, please
could you send a short message to them at

exim@???

commenting on last September's course, basically answering the question
"What did you think of it?" Be honest! Those of you who are coming again
next week might like to hold off for a week and comment on both
workshops.

Please do not reply to the list.

I'm sure they would also be interested to hear from anyone who might be
interested in attending Exim training in the San Francisco area, and
what kind of training is required.

Many thanks,
Philip