[Exim] What have I missed?

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Chris Caswell
A: exim-users
Asunto: [Exim] What have I missed?
Folks,
    I have a new exim set up on Digital Unix. Everything seemed to test
fine. I stopped sendmail using /sbin/init.d/sendmail stop, moved the
sendmail binaries in both /usr/sbin and /usr/lib to backups and replaced
them with links to an exim binary in the same directory. I then
restarted mail. Everything appeared to be OK, mail can get through, but
when I telnet to port 25 on the system, it still reports that sendmail
is answering on port 25? With sendmail still answering, I have an
open-relay problem, which I was attempting to use exim to repair.

Thanks for any help.

Chris

C. Caswell
chris@???