Re: [Exim] message_size_limit per user

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Philip Hazel
A: Torsten Curdt
Cc: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] message_size_limit per user
On 21 Mar 2000, Torsten Curdt wrote:

> Can I do a per user message_size_limit?
> like mails for user1 are allowed to be 100k
> and mails for user2 are allowed to be 800k ?

1. You have to direct the users to different transports. Then you can
use message_size_limit on each transport.

OR

2. You create a director along the lines of

check_size:
driver = smartuser
condition = ${if >{$message_size}{$lookup{$local_part} ......}{yes}{no}}
new_address = :fail: This message is too big for $local_part.

which runs only if the message is too big for the user.