[Exim] Changing ISP

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Daniel Buchholz
A: exim-users
Asunto: [Exim] Changing ISP
Hi there!

We are going to change to another ISP very soon but will have both the old
and the new line parallel for some time.

Transfer of DNS-Zones (there will be a new Class C) will take some time (how
long?) so there will be incoming messages on the old lien for some time.

To minimize loss of mail and other failures during transfer of DNS-zones I
would like to set up another exim machine that accepts messages on the old
line and relays them to the new line:

     | Incoming
     v  Message
  -----------            -----------

| Old ISP |----------->| New ISP |

  -----------            -----------
     |   ^                    |
     |   |                    |
     v   |                    v

  |    Relay    |        |    Mailer   |
  | Old Class C |        | New Class C |

How could I do that?

I think the domainlist-router is suitable. I have to route messages to
another IP-Address and not to a hostname. And of course I want to restrict
relay only to domains that are local to the target machine.

Daniel