[Exim] How can I add a disclaimer to the end of every messag…

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Marc Peiser
A: exim-users
Temas antiguos: [Exim] Configure Exim to handle many mail users W/O using system accounts
Asunto: [Exim] How can I add a disclaimer to the end of every message?
Hi,

I have read the FAQ and would like to know how I can use Exims transport
filters to add a disclaimer to the end of every message? Could someone
please give me an example?

Thank you

Regards,
Marc

"Q9818: How can I add a disclaimer to the end of every message?

A9818: This isn't as easy as it appears. You cannot just add text to the
bottom of messages because of the possibility of MIME
attachments. In any case, it is not the job of an MTA to mess with the
contents of messages. You can perhaps do things with Exim's
transport filters if you really have to, but if the messages originate
locally, it would be better to do what you want in the MUA (e.g.
force all your local users to have it in their .sig files)."