Re: [Exim] $sender_helo_name with exim 2.x and system filter…

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Philip Hazel
A: Alan Thew
Cc: Exim List
Asunto: Re: [Exim] $sender_helo_name with exim 2.x and system filter file?
On Mon, 20 Mar 2000, Alan Thew wrote:

> I am using
>
> if $sender_helo_name contains "segasolutions"
> then
>         freeze text "frozen, likely spam via segasolutions.com"
> endif

> and a simple telnet to port 25 test fails....

I tried that, using

helo segasolutions.com

and it worked for me. This was, of course, using a later release of
Exim. I've scanned the ChangeLog, and can't find any entries that
suggest anything has been fixed in this area.

Did you have a filter before you installed this one? If not, did you
remember to HUP the daemon after setting message_filter?