[Exim] Exim Contractor Needed

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Chris Lozinski
A: exim-users, lozinski, robsmith5
Asunto: [Exim] Exim Contractor Needed
First I hope that it is proper netiquette to post a short term
consulting/training opportunity here.

Second, I am thrilled with the description of what exim does, exactly
what I need.

Third, I need a short term contractor to install and configure exim for
my particular application. Then perhaps train me on how to make small
modifications. I am located in Newark, near Fremont California in the
heart of silicon valley. I guess I could use a remote person, but for
security reasons, I am not entirely comfortable openning a telnet port
on the gateway machine.

Please send me an email if you are interested, and experienced.

Basically what I need to do is to log all incoming and outgoing emails
according to the sender/destination email address, and I think provide
anonymous remailer addresses to customers. Then when mail email is sent
to an anomymous remailer, I would like to proofread it, perhaps edit it
slightly before approving it to be forwarded to the final destination.
I run linux here in the office. We are currently running a customized
smail server.

And yes, my customers will be told how the system works.

Regards
Christopher Lozinski
lozinski@???