Re: Re[2]: [Exim] Hidden delivery and exim -bp

トップ ページ
このメッセージを削除
このメッセージに返信
著者: Philip Hazel
To: Jochen Erwied
CC: exim-users
題目: Re: Re[2]: [Exim] Hidden delivery and exim -bp
On Wed, 15 Mar 2000, Jochen Erwied wrote:

> PH> -bp just shows original recipients. Try -bpa.
>
> That's the idea I already had - but it doesn't show the additional
> recipient.

It should show it if it has been delivered. It won't show it if it has
not been delivered, because it doesn't keep generated addresses in the
spool files. (It doesn't keep them at all; it just keeps the original
addresses and the delivered addresses.)