[Exim] Exim + Cyrus + quota ???

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: dimitry
A: exim-users
Asunto: [Exim] Exim + Cyrus + quota ???
Hello

Could anyone help me with the configuration, please ?
I have Cyrus IMAPd/POP3d v. 1.6.19 and exim 3.12 and
want to use quota future.

Cyrus IMAPd uses quota pretty well - I have the problem
with exim only. If Cyrus's deliver tell to Exim about
"Out of quota" I have strange reaction - Exim write
"Child proccess of local_delivery transport returned 75
(could mean temporary error from command:
/usr/local/cyrus/bin/deliver" and put the message into
mail queue.
But I expect for immediatly error message from
MAILER-DAEMON :)

Setting "*        quota" in retry section of configuration
don't solve this.
As far as I understood from FAQ, Exim supports QUOTA
only when doing add to file.

Any suggestions & ideas are welcome.

P.S. Certanly, all works fine if I turn Cyrus's quota
off.

TIA,
--
Dimitry