[Exim] Cancelling of restrictions for some hosts

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Christian Kurz
A: exim-users
Asunto: [Exim] Cancelling of restrictions for some hosts
Hi,

I have just a smal question which nobody could answer me till now, so I
ask now you. I have some restrictions in my exim.conf which control how
many connections a host can open, after how many emails the system
starts queueing and so on. Now if I fetch my emails this restrictions
will be applied and I need to wait till the queue-runner has deliviered
all the emails. Would it be possible to configure exim so, that it
applies those restriction to all host but exclude one or two specific
mailservers?

Ciao
     Christian
--
We ran out of memory, or some other thing happened to
us that made us unable to handle the page fault gracefully.