Re: [Exim] trashing self messages

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Philip Hazel
A: Torsten Curdt
Cc: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] trashing self messages
On 13 Mar 2000, Torsten Curdt wrote:

> >Just as I pressed "send" I realized that this whole scheme won't work.
> >Adding headers to an address does not make them visible in $header_xxx.
>
> Why not?! ... That's would be very welcome! I vote for putting
> this on the wish list!

Because if you add a header using a director or router, it applies only
to the address that is being directed or routed, not to other addresses.
$h_ expansion just looks at those headers that apply to all the
recipients.

> using a smartuser driver for rewriting all mail addressed
> to team@ to team%$sender_address@ and then trashing all
> messages where at team%x@ the x is equal to the receipent.

I don't see how that works. Once you have expanded the mailing list the
recipient no longer has the team stuff in it.