[Exim] Queue by sender available yet?

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Dave Cinege
A: exim-users
Asunto: [Exim] Queue by sender available yet?
I've been asking for this a long time. Been awhile so time for me to check the
mailing list again...

I'm looking for a solution to only queue messages coming from my mailing list,
(mailman based) which sends out mail with the uid 'list', and allows all other
outgoing mail to be processed immeditaly.

Logicially this is what I want to do:
queue_smtp_domains = "${if {eq {$sender_ident}{list}} {*}{! *}}"

Anyway to get this working with the current version? (Doesn't look like it from
the 3.10 docs)

Any other ideas how to avoid the queue for my normal outgoing mail appreciated.

Dave