Re: [Exim] $interface_host ?

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Vadim Vygonets
A: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] $interface_host ?
Quoth Philip Hazel on Fri, Mar 10, 2000:
> (132) 01-Mar-2000 S Lookup host name from outgoing interface
> Vadim Vygonets <vadik@???>
>
> Instead of primary_hostname, look up the name for the interface that is being
> used for sending. Suggested patch supplied, but this should be an option of the
> smtp transport.

Well, probably making it an option of the smtp transport would be
more logical. And I should say that this patch is not the most
beautiful thing ever created. I'll probably re-work it a little
soon. Any deadlines (new release dates etc.)?

Vadik.

--
Do not meddle in the affairs of sysadmins, they are quick to
anger and have no need for subtlety.