Re: [Exim] does exim add headers?

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Nigel Metheringham
A: Torsten Curdt
Cc: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] does exim add headers?
tcurdt@??? said:
> Hm... what do you guys think about this... instead of enabling wwwrun
> as a trusted user I could set up a director removing the sender header
> for all messages coming from IMP ?

Why go this trouble - your envelope sender address is likely to be
wrong as well - your examples did not actually show the envelope sender
at all.

This situation is precisely what trusted user was designed for, so why
implement round it?

[if the word trusted is scaring you, it means "allowec to forge sender
addresses", nothing more]

    Nigel.
[ Nigel Metheringham                  Nigel.Metheringham@??? ]