著者: Nigel Metheringham
To: Torsten Curdt
CC: exim-users
題目: Re: [Exim] trashing self messages
tcurdt@??? said:
> Now "user1" sends a mail to "alluser" but since he's also in the alias
> he receives his own message.

I have always considered this a positive advantage - then the person
sending the message realises what a pillock they have just made of
themselves on the mailing list :-)

Other MTAs (sendmail/smail) had an option to not include the sender in
an alias expansion. Exim does not appear be able to do that easily...
although since I always turned that feature off on mailers that had it,
I have not really looked for ways of implementing this.

    Nigel.
[ Nigel Metheringham                  Nigel.Metheringham@??? ]